Polyester Felt vs Wool Felt
WHY POLYESTER FELT for HOME INTERIOR ITEMS is PREFERRED OVER NATURAL WOOL FELT
• When it comes to chair socks, the strength of the felt is crucial. This polyester felt is considerably stronger than natural felt due to its dense felting and the material itself. As a result, these polyester felt chair socks are significantly more durable, which means more sustainable.
• Polyester felt maintains its shape even after being washed at high temperatures, unlike natural felt, which can shrink under similar conditions.
• Natural wool is a favored material for moths, unwanted house “guests”. And they do not like polyester (artificial) felt at all.
• Allergic reactions are often triggered by natural substances. Therefore, people with allergies might experience sensitivity even to small natural wool products in their homes. Artificial materials, such as polyester (artificial) felt, do not cause allergies, making them suitable for use in environments with allergic people.
• Pet hairs do not stick to these polyester felt furniture socks. This is the customers' experience :)